Filly Forest Plushies - Non-Keychain

Filly Forest was the first release of Filly, still finding their style and missing the iconic crown - so finding out they had plushie releases immideately piqued my interest! I was very curious as to how they looked.
Online i found sparse promo material, only coming across
two low resolution screenshots.

They look wildly different to their later plushie counterparts! I now had a reference, and could start looking for them. Since they did not have a Filly tag, nor did they look like the contemporary Filly, i figured they would be near impossible to find looking for "Filly Plushie" as keyword. I found my plushies looking through hundreds of ads for nondescript pony/horse plushies, one even being listed as "ugly horse plush", which made me laugh. 
Here are my non-keychain Forest plushies, i will photograph the keychain ones another time!



Thor was my first find, i got him from Germany. He is in quite a good condition! I love his pose too. He has the old Filly branding of the horseshoe, which is rather vague. He was listed as "ugly horse plush". I disagree!


Strawberry was my next find, i found them on a french website!
And lastly Tara is my latest find, actually being mint! She even has her tag in her ear still. Interestingly, these plushies were produced in the Netherlands. I dont have more interesting information, but its pretty cool to see what they looked like before they were well loved!
I hope to find more of these silly looking plushies, as i actually really love their pattern.

A link to the article about the Filly Forest Plushie Keychains will be found here once written!

Have a good weekend!












Comments

  1. Anonymous12/7/26 00:37

    I thought they don't exist, this is a really rare find

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment